Thursday, January 14, 2010

YouTube

Thing 20. YouTube was quite foreign to me as I haven't spent any time looking around the site before. My search for 'Little Red Hen' brought up over 400 videos. The description and length of video was helpful in selecting what I was looking for, a short video of 'The Little Red Hen' story. I had fun looking and came across a great 'Little Red Hen rap' but it was longer than I wanted. The YouTube handbook had a few tips for searching and I found by putting in more keywords I could significantly reduce the number of videos that came up for each search. The words 'Little Red Hen stop motion' brought up only this one! I thought that finding a video seen on a previous visit to YouTube should be easier to locate than having to go through the search process again. I discovered history that shows recently watched videos but they disappear when you quit out of your web browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment